Sunday, November 20, 2005

I think there is a message here

A message from stacey got me thinking about messages in songs, synchronicity and how damn cool Neil Young is.

"I Believe In You"

Now that you found yourself losing your mind
Are you here again?
Finding that what you oncethought was real
Is gone, and changing?
Now that you made yourself love me
Do you thinkI can change it in a day?
How can I place you above me?
Am I lying to you when I say

That I believe in youI believe in you.

Coming to you at nightI see my questionsI feel my doubts
Wishing that maybein a year or two
We could laughand let it all out
Now that you madeyourself love me
Do you thinkI can change it in a day?
How can I place you above me?
Am I lying to you when I say
That I believe in you
I believe in you.


The message is in the context of how you take the above lyric.

The profound and the inane are all around, sometimes in the same sentance, sometimes within the same word. There is always a constant discourse with the Universe that you as co-creator participate in.