Thursday, October 20, 2005

Wisdom is expressed everywhere

Ahhh Synchronicity.... dont you just love it.

I have been contemplating lately how a lot of populer songs contain quite profound spiritual wisdom and keys concepts of enlightenment. I was about to write this post when I decided to surf over to Dr. George Breeds blog and read some of it this morning.
Contained in a comment for his latest post were the lyrics to the song that a user had added.
It was the song I was going to post. the exact one.

Here it is.

LET IT BE

When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree,
there will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see,
there will be an answer. let it be.

Let it be, let it be, .....

And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light, that shines on me,
shine until tomorrow, let it be.
I wake up to the sound of music, mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.

Let it be, let it be, .....