Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Whats going on - Starting to write a book

For a long time I have wanted to write a novel and see it published. I have just decided to dedicate some time to pursue this dream and see it realised. The only problem.. what to write.

This has been my major stumbling block in the past, I have a lot of different things to say but I want to say them in a way that other people will be receptive to them.. should I write an action/thriller or a horror. When I was younger I used to like these sort of books, and they seem to sell.
But the whole thing of working with violence and fear really turns me off. Perhaps I will just write a rambling philosophical text about spiritual insights and the road to enlightenment.. hmm that doesnt sound to bad. Even if it only gets published on the web it will be enough for me